Monday, March 9, 2015

Hard Work

Hello,

This week we worked so hard. I don't think I've worked this hard on my mission since I first came to the field. So today I am exhausted.

On Tuesday, we found a new investigator. I think she is going to be baptized. She accepted everything that we taught her. And she was going to come to church, but she couldn't sleep at all on Saturday night because she has really bad pollen allergies, so she didn't come. But we have an appointment to meet her tomorrow. We are really excited!

​In other news, I translated for the Japanese missionaries at Zone Conference last Wednesday. That was a new challenge. While extremely tiring, translating is fun work. I just love Japanese.

Elder M never ceases to be fun. He has been in the field for about 6 months, and already has very clear Japanese. It's really great to be able to work with him. He's a pretty charasmatic guy too. He was Student Body President while he was in high school. He likes literature a lot too. He likes Dickens a lot, but his favorite book is "A Farewell to Arms."

The other two Elders that we live with are pretty fun too. I'll try to take more pictures this week too.

We are going to start working with iPads soon, in just two weeks. It's definitely going to be a good tool. But missionary work is still going to be the same. I mostly excited just to be able to read all the church manuals, and to be able to use the video messages that the church has made.

The medicine came this week. It's supposed to start taking effect after about two weeks of taking it, so we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, the work goes on. I love you all.

Keeping the faith,

Elder Mueller
It's Cherry Blossom season again!

No comments:

Post a Comment