Monday, May 5, 2014

Moving On

Hello, I have some big news. I'm moving to a new area! My new area is Ueda, In Nagano-ken. It's in the middle of the mountains, and I've heard it's beautiful. The ward probably isn't very big, in fact, it might not even be big enough to be a ward yet, but I'm so excited for the opportunity to go there.
     This past week has been very busy. Mostly because there is a new apartment in Numazu for the missionaries that we had to move into. We were preparing all week and then on Saturday we did the move. The new apartment is really really nice. But I'm leaving so I'll most likely never get to stay in it again.
     I did get to have one last exchange with my trainer, Elder G since he has been my Zone Leader . This transfer is his last, so it was the last time I get to work with him as a missionary. It was a really nice break from the difficulties I've been having in Numazu.
     I've learned a lot about how hard it is to be humble when faced with someone who is disrespectful and condescending to you. My companion, Elder J, has not been very patient or understanding to me. And it's been really hard for me to deal with in the past few weeks. However, I have endured this trial well, I think, and now I get to go somewhere new and work with someone different. Hopefully I will be able to learn a lot this transfer and get some understanding that I haven't had since I was being trained.
     I'm sorry I don't really have any good stories this week. It really hasn't been all that exciting, and the moving did take up a lot of time. And I honestly have just been trying to keep my head on straight as I endure to the end of these trials. But I'm doing okay now. And I'm holding fast. I've had a lot of opportunities to learn things throughout these difficulties, and I know that the Lord is guiding my life.
    
     With love,

-Elder Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment